You Can Get Recourse For Construction Accidents
Are you a construction worker sidelined from your job by a painful and possibly disabling workplace accident injury?
In Ocean County and Monmouth County, New Jersey, the workers’ compensation law firm that works hard to recoup your lost income and medical bills and dramatize your sacrifice to employers and insurers alike is Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham & Turnbach in Toms River.
When we represent you, you benefit from our 50-year commitment to excellence in workers’ compensation representation and a recognized track record of success in advocating for injured workers from all walks of life. We investigate, negotiate and litigate with equal proficiency, providing attentive personal service along the way.
For your convenience, your initial consultation is free of charge and the contingency fee basis for our work means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
You Take Your Workplace Accident Injury Seriously — And So Do We
Our experienced workers’ compensation lawyers protect your rights — and your opportunity to recoup lost wages, pay for medical care, regain your health and return to your job — after a/an:
- Fall from a ladder or scaffold
- Impact with a falling or swinging object
- Repetitive stress injury from constant twisting, turning, bending or lifting
- Injury due to the use of faulty, malfunctioning and defective heavy work machinery
- Toxic exposure
- Slip-and-fall accident on work zone property
- Accident that results in brain or spinal cord injury, paralysis, scarring and disfigurement, loss of sight and hearing, or amputation
- Traffic accident while driving a company vehicle
At Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham & Turnbach, we never leave you at your home or hospital room to suffer your injury and painful recovery alone. We keep you constantly informed on the progress of your case and stay available to address your questions and concerns.
You take your legal problem seriously. We do, too. Contact our workplace injury lawyers today by calling toll-free 866-933-3804 or emailing us. If your injury prevents you from coming to us, we can come to you.