Are You Seeking Workers’ Compensation Benefits?
If you’ve been injured on the job, you may be facing serious concerns about your future, how you will be able to provide for your family and whether you will be able to stay employed. At Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham, Turnbach & Yannone, we help injured workers with the same kinds of questions you might be asking.
- How will I afford expensive hospital bills, medicines and long-term care needs?
- What if I can’t do my job anymore?
- Can my employer fire me for seeking workers’ compensation?
- What if I’ve been left with a permanent disability?
- How will I pay bills when I’m out of work for weeks or months?
- What if the workers’ compensation offer doesn’t meet my needs?
In New Jersey, employers are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance, so most civil actions on behalf of injured workers are not against your employer, but against their insurance. Our firm has decades of experience protecting the needs and rights of injured workers and fighting for the resources our clients need to move forward.
Forty-Five Years Serving The Legal Needs Of New Jersey Residents
If you are injured in a work-related accident that has left you either temporarily or permanently unable to work, then you may want to consider contacting an attorney to make sure the workers’ compensation you receive adequately covers your needs. Our attorneys are respected civil litigation and workers’ compensation lawyers who have built a reputation over the years for helping our neighbors in Ocean and Monmouth counties.
Contact our offices when you have been injured on the job. We have handled a wide range of workers’ compensation cases, such as:
- Spinal and head trauma injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Injury from faulty or defective equipment
- Permanent and partial disability cases
- Third-party cases
- Unsafe working conditions
- Wrongful death
Working For You And With You
At the law office of Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham, Turnbach & Yannone, we have the resources to aggressively pursue compensation for injured workers. As one of the larger law firms in the area, we can put more than 40 years of experience and a dedication to client satisfaction to work for you, and our contingency fees mean that you don’t pay us until we recover for you.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your workers’ compensation claim.