Help For Residential And Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Whether you need a lawyer to review documents at the closing of the purchase of your new home, or you are a commercial business owner looking to lease office space and want an experienced attorney to review the lease agreements, the law office of Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham, Turnbach & Yannone has been representing the needs of New Jersey real estate buyers and sellers for decades.
- We have represented the interests of municipalities as well as applicants in matters of land use and zoning applications.
- We have represented developers in environmental matters.
- We have provided advice for commercial and small-business owners seeking to open retail or office space, or to purchase or sell their business.
- And, we have represented ordinary homebuyers in their residential real estate transactions.
Our experience and resources benefit our real estate clients because we have spent more than 45 years establishing a reputation among municipalities, other real estate professionals and former clients for dependable and knowledgeable representation.
Rely On An Experienced Real Estate Law Firm
Our real estate attorneys and highly trained staff are ready to help you in real estate law matters, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Purchase and sale of residential real estate
- Business and commercial lease agreements
- Environment issues
- Land use
- Municipal law
With more than 40 years of experience in New Jersey, we can provide the resources and knowledge to be effective in handling a wide range of real estate law needs.
Call 732-451-3704 To Speak To Our Real Estate Attorneys
Take advantage of our free initial consultation to find out how our office can help you with your real estate law matter, whether you are a homebuyer, real estate developer or commercial business. Contact us today.